Careers at SLM Group
We are currently recruiting for the positons below, if a role sounds like it is just what you are looking for, please download the SLM application form and forward along it along with your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to hear from people who wish to work for our skilled and enthusiastic team. If you would like to send us your C.V, we are happy to hold this on file, should a suitable vacancy arise in the future.
Apprentice Technician - SLM Toyota Attleborough
At SLM Toyota Attleborough we are looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice Technician to join our team. It is the perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to start a career within vehicle mechanics and would love to learn from one of the world's leaders in automobile technology.
This opportunity will run in conjunction with the highly respected Toyota Apprentice Programme. As an apprentice you will receive full training from Toyota whilst learning and using your skills at our Attleborough workshop. No experience is necessary as full training will be given, but we expect the right candidate to have an interest in the motor industry and a desire to learn new skills.
If you have a positive attitude and enjoy working within a team, this could be the career for you. Main requirements includes:
- An interest in the motor industry and vehicle technology
- Team work and strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Positive attitude with GCSE qualifications in Maths, English and ICT
All training will be provided.
If you would like further information about this vacancy please contact Clare Harper, Human Resources Manager on 01603 480008 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Customer Care Advisor - Call Centre
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Advisor working in our busy Call Centre.
Working hours are between 07:30 - 18:00 Monday to Friday (on a rota basis), and one Saturday in three 08:30 - 17:00.
Reporting to our Service Manager we are looking to recruit a professional Customer Care Advisor to join our friendly team.
You will be the first point of contact when our customers telephone our call centre to book their vehicle in for maintenance, MOT's and other service requirements. The main role requirements are:
All training will be provided.
- To ensure all customers and visitors receive a pleasant and couteous welcome, promoting the professional image of the company.
- To ensure all calls, internal and external are answered swiftly and directed efficiently and effectively.
- To work effectively within the dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction along with pre-determined targets at all times.
- Contact customers using our follow-up system in a professional and timely manner.
If you would like further information about this vacancy please contact Clare Harper, Human Resources Manager on 01603 480008 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technician - SLM Hyundai
A rare opportunity has become available to join team in Norwich
- Must preferably be a certified Hyundai Technician, although we will look at candidates with experience in Lexus or Toyota
- Genuine team player
- Extremely organised with high attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service oritentated attitude
- Self-motivated including personal improvement goals
- Capacity to follow instructions and accept both coaching and correction
- Integrity, honesty and trustworthy
- Competence to make logical decisions
- 4-day rota shift pattern
- City and Guilds qualification
- Driver's licence
- MOT Tester licence would be advantageous
Please complete the application form above, and send along with your up to date C.V to email@example.com
Please ensure that you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address with your application.
Car Sales Executives- SLM Toyota
Are you dynamic and hungry to succeed?
Previous sales experience is essential. In addition to a fantastic salary, the successful candidate will also be given a company car.
You will be required to deliver the brand experience via the sales process by the achievement of monthly individual and team targets.
To deliver excellent customer satisfaction as a Car Sales Executive by providing all customers with quality and excellence and to consistently exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- High achieving, highly motivated team player with a desire to succeed
- Flexible approach to work and people
- IT literacy - awareness of the importance of complete and accurate data is essential
- Achieve/exceed individual sales targets to contribute to the site profitability
- Update and improve product knowledge to increase opportunities for sales
- Promote, at all times, the franchiser and franchisee culture of quality and excellence
Please complete the application form above, and send along with your up to date C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address with your application.