Careers at SLM Group
We are currently recruiting for the positions below, if a role sounds like it is just what you are looking for, please download the SLM application form and forward along it along with your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to hear from people who wish to work for our skilled and enthusiastic team. If you would like to send us your C.V, we are happy to hold this on file, should a suitable vacancy arise in the future.
Part Time Receptionist - SLM Norwich
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Receptionist at our Norwich dealership.
Working hours are AM or PM Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am and 6.00pm – 30 hours per week.
Reporting to our General Manager we are looking to recruit a professional receptionist to join our friendly team.
You will be the first point of contact when our customers call our dealership ensuring all our customers have the best customer experience. Taking calls and transferring them through to the correct person, you will also undertake customer service calls to our customers reminding them of their booking and post-visit follow-up calls. You will also be trained to support our Sales Administrators.
We are ideally looking for someone who has had previous telephone and customer service experience.
If you would like further information about this vacancy please contact Clare Harper, Human Resources Manager on 01603 480008 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
MET Technician - Bodyshop Meteor Close, Norwich
We are currently looking for an experienced MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Bodyshop Fitter to join our team.
You will be required to fit and strip both Mechanical/ Electrical and body parts from vehicles including interiors, as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspension and SRS systems. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Advantages for this role would be:
- ATA M.E.T or NVQ equivalent
- A Knowledge of Hybrid systems & air conditioning systems
In return the successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration and benefits package and the scope and support you need for a successful and rewarding career.
If you think you have the skills, experience and tenacity we are looking for, please get in touch. For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Jamie Bartram on 01603 481692. Alternatively, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified Service Technician - Attleborough
A rare opportunity has become available to join our team in Attleborough.
The Service Technician will work to properly diagnose, repair and maintain customer vehicles, to the highest standards in regard to the Toyota franchise.
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership's and manufacturers standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Consistently perform quality Visual Health Checks and customer videos, in order to report on repairs and maintenance items
- Maintain an organised and neat workshop area
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed
- Proper preparation and completion of repair order documentation
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with workshop manager regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
Please submit your up to date CV to email@example.com ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.