Careers at SLM Group
We are currently recruiting for the positions below, if a role sounds like it is just what you are looking for, please download the SLM application form and forward along it along with your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to hear from people who wish to work for our skilled and enthusiastic team. If you would like to send us your C.V, we are happy to hold this on file, should a suitable vacancy arise in the future.
Recovery Driver and Service Washer - Norwich Bodyshop
Reporting to our Bodyshop Manager a rare opportunity has arisen for a Recovery Driver and Service Washer. This position is varied, the post holder duties will include the driving of vehicles, recovering breakdowns and also cleaning vehicles. A trailer license would be an advantage but training will be given to the successful applicant.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am until 5.30pm.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
- To recover and tow damaged vehicles
- Clean customers vehicles
- To assist the Bodyshop Technicians
- Work closely with our Bodyshop Manager
- Support the Logistics Coordinator with moving new vehicles
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines and procedures, adhering to health and safety practices
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like further information about this vacancy please contact Jamie Bartram, Bodyshop Manager on 01603 481692 or apply by email with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Qualified Service Technician - Attleborough
A rare opportunity has become available to join our team in Attleborough.
The Service Technician will work to properly diagnose, repair and maintain customer vehicles, to the highest standards in regard to the Toyota franchise.
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership's and manufacturers standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Consistently perform quality Visual Health Checks and customer videos, in order to report on repairs and maintenance items
- Maintain an organised and neat workshop area
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed
- Proper preparation and completion of repair order documentation
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with workshop manager regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
Please submit your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.