Careers at SLM Group
We are currently recruiting for the positions below, if a role sounds like it is just what you are looking for, please download the SLM application form and forward along it along with your C.V. to email@example.com.
We are always happy to hear from people who wish to work for our skilled and enthusiastic team. If you would like to send us your C.V, we are happy to hold this on file, should a suitable vacancy arise in the future.
Showroom Centre Host - SLM Toyota Lowestoft
Working on a Wednesday 8.30am until 5.30pm and cover for holidays
Reporting to our General Manager we are looking to recruit a professional front of house receptionist to join our friendly team.
You will be the first point of contact when our customers visit our showroom and ensure that they are looked after and provided with refreshments. You will look after the showroom and ensure it is kept tidy and provide a relaxed atmosphere encouraging potential customers to explore and buy products and services.
Training will be provided.
If you would like further information about this vacancy please contact Peter Knights, General Manager on 01502 322524 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
St Leonards Motors Ltd, London Road South, Lowestoft NR33 0AS
Qualified Service Technician - Attleborough
A rare opportunity has become available to join our team in Attleborough.
The Service Technician will work to properly diagnose, repair and maintain customer vehicles, to the highest standards in regard to the Toyota franchise.
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership's and manufacturers standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Consistently perform quality Visual Health Checks and customer videos, in order to report on repairs and maintenance items
- Maintain an organised and neat workshop area
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed
- Proper preparation and completion of repair order documentation
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with workshop manager regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
Please submit your up to date CV to email@example.com ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.